Monday, July 28, 2008

what happen with my friend ??

everyone of my classmates like to show off themself, i feel very upset because i cant together with them and follow them, this is because i don't like to do that things. i like to be myself. some they thought they are very good in everything and some they thought they are genius. as i know in this world , every human being are same. everyone got their positive and negative characters. I still remember last time ,my teacher told me that don't judge the book by it cover.although the person is are it doesnt mean he/she is a failure. and i do not why my friend trying to bet me. i dont like people who like to follow my style. my Friend name "S" , she really too much and she is too confident with herself. Why everyone life is different? i, myself also do not know. "s" like to escape class without any reason and the lecturer just let it be. it not fair to everyone. plus, "s" like to show off herself is the best but she did not even proof it to us. It is she is so good and the best student ? i am so blur now. how can this world got this type of people ? I am trying not too close with her. i need to do that so that i will feel better. If not i cant study well. Whatever , in my princips of my life is " be myself" and try to do the best to get the best you want.

2 comments:

IanLee87 said...

I think I noe who is dat "S"....

Pearl said...

thank you , hope u understand my feelings it is very challenging for me laa the "s" she is wearing a mask too and i can see her real face