Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Friend that hurt me badly ....

Two days ago there was something had happened in my life. I was so sad and upset. Someone had hurt me badly till i feel i was lost all my confidence. Fortunately i always think God will be with me. One of my friend is a person who has high confidence and like to comparing with each other. He hurt me badly and he was too disgusting. He always thought he is the best amongst the class but he is not. As i said everyone is the same ,the different is we are lazy or hardworking. Everyone has their own good and bad personalities and charateristics. So, why we want to compare. I still remember my teacher told me " if you want to versus the people the first person you want to versus is yourslef. As well as we are a teacher we need to be more mature in thinking and always be profesional. Dont try to hurt people and compare with people is not good for the people who have religion. As well as God said we need to be humble although you aresuccess. I am very sure everyone has their own religion and they will have same concept with it. So try to work out with something that is positive in our life.

No comments: