Saturday, July 26, 2008

My Friends

In this world there are many kind of people that we cant even know who are they. I have many kind of friends. If the people who are good to me she/he is consider my friend. But in my situation they are 5 categories of friend. 1st 1 is friend that not close, see them just said "hi" or "bye" 2nd is friend middle close. we will only talk about homework and assignments. 3rd is friend who can go out with me, eat with me, gossip people. The 4th type is friend who can understand me, advice me but this type of friend cannot scold me i will hate them very much. The last 1 is the 5th type, this friend is consider my best friend, this 5th type of friend can really understand me, scold me if i do wrong things, advice me always , go out with me always, shopping with me, good with my parents and gossip people news ,concern me . unfortunately i cant find the 5th type of friend. it is hard for me to find a friend like the 5th's type. i found one, but he just my 4th and half type only, he was my boyfriend who is friend with me since last two year our friendship was very good and very close. we seem so good and our characters almost same then we try together. Actually he is consider my boyfriend the one who together with me for the rest of my life but i try to make him as my 5th's type of friend at the same time he also my life partner.
The next blog i will continue with my character of my each friend.

No comments: