Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Challenges coming to me.

Sometime i think by myself is it couple life suitable for me or single life suitable for me. Although the guy treated me good but a relationship not only involve two person it need to involve our family member and friends. I felt like very uncomfortable with this situation. I want everything completely. But there are many problem that I need to face it by myself no one understand my problem. In my study part i think should be well but my family member how am i going to face them ! Sometime they said this good sometime they said that bad it doesnt gives me a guide just bring me a big problem. I want a family which is can guide me and not problem or scolding me or lecture me. Since i was small until now i was 20 years old my family member less give me support they always think i cant do it well and incompletely. It not fair to me as a 20 years old girl. They always say i change. DO THEY KNOW WHY I CHANFGE !!! I think they do not know. What to do this is my life I need to face it also. Luckily, my life now has someone really understand me but not much . So as well as I am still living in this world I need to face all the problem that i meet in my future.

No comments: